After placing an order by sliding the cab on your Android phone, the animation process may stop and you may not be able to place an order.
This happens when the developer options in the Android application are turned on and the animation process is turned off in the settings.
The cab order process uses animation processing, and if this animation processing is turned off, the problem will occur.
Turn off the option for developers.
Set the item setting of the option for developers to "Animation Scale x 1". (Do not turn OFF)
- Window animation scale
- Transition animation scale
- Animator playback time scale
*Only for Android 12 or later.
- Open "Settings" of Android
- Press "User Aids"
- Press "Text and Display" or "Color and Motion"
- Uncheck "Disable Animation" (turn it off)