From October 2019, the pre-fixed fare will be enforced, and the S.RIDE app will also support this system, and you can use a taxi with the pre-fixed fare. Prior to confirming the taxi order with the S.RIDE app, set the destination in advance and select the travel route from the pick-up location to the destination presented by the app, according to the selected travel route. It is an ordering method that determines the fare before calling a taxi.
How to use S.RIDE with pre-determined fares is as follows.
<How to use>
1. Set the destination with the S.RIDE app.
2. The customer selects the travel route to the destination proposed in the app and the fare corresponding to it.
3. By selecting the travel route, the fare will be confirmed before ordering a taxi, so place an order with the selected fare.
4. The taxi that has been dispatched will pick up you at the pick-up location (Note 1)
5. We will send you to the destination along the driving route selected in advance (Note 2, Note 3, Note 4)
6. When you get off, you will have to pay the fare that was confirmed before ordering the taxi. (Note 5)
Please confirm the following precautions before using
<Precautions before use>
- Note 1. If the customer does not see for more than 5 minutes after arriving at the pick-up location, the advance fare is not applicable and the meter fare may be changed.
- Note 2. If you change the scheduled route after boarding, you will be charged the advance fare at the time of ordering, and then the meter fare.
- Note 3. Depending on traffic conditions, the meter fare may be cheaper than the pre-fixed fare, but it cannot be refunded after boarding.
- Note 4. The route displayed in the app is calculated so that it passes through major intersections, and it may not be able to run as indicated due to traffic conditions.
Note 5. Persons with disabilities discounts and toll road fees will be confirmed when getting off. Toll road charges and pick-up charges will be charged separately. In addition to the above discounts and fares you pay when you get off the toll road, you will be charged a fare to be displayed on the fare (pre-fixed fare) displayed on the app before boarding. In addition, when various discounts are applied, they will be applied. In addition, if you select a route that includes a toll road, you will be charged an additional toll road fee.
<Regarding pre-fixed fares>
・ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport. Taxi advance fare rules.
<Please check each company's website for the actual pick-up fee>
・ Daiwa Automobile Transportation (Please refer to the pick-up forwarding fee)
・ Kokusai Automobile (please refer to the pick-up charge for pick-up)
・Kotobuki Kotsu (Please refer to the pick-up forwarding fee)