When ordering a taxi, you can tell us a place to look for other than your address. This is called the "attachment place". For example, you can give detailed instructions such as "front entrance" and "underground car door". By using this function, you can call a taxi to the pick-up point (pick-up point) more accurately, so please take advantage of it.
<< Specify the location when calling a taxi >>
1. 1. Launch the S.RIDE app
2. 2. Press the pick-up address displayed below the slide bar
3. 3. Press "Enter Details".
4. Enter the building name etc. as a landmark and press "Specify details"
5. Slide to order
(The pin position and the building name you entered will be communicated to the crew.)
<< Register the attachment location in the favorite settings >>
1. 1. Press the menu at the top left of the screen
2. 2. Choose your favorite settings
3. 3. Select your home or office in the point registration, and set the address and location.
(At this time, the registered address and attachment location will be transmitted to the crew. The name will not be transmitted to the crew.)
4. Finally, press the "Save location" button at the bottom of the screen
<< Set the point registered as a favorite as the boarding place >>
1. 1. After launching the app, press the right side of the yellow pin below the yellow slide at the bottom of the screen
2. 2. Since the boarding place input screen is displayed, select "Favorites / History" and select the registered favorite "Home" or "Company".
3. 3. The attachment location input screen will be displayed, so enter the detailed attachment location of the set boarding location again.
(The fixed location will be communicated to the crew. If you do not want to change the location set when setting your favorites, you do not have to change it.)
4. Press the "Set Details" button
5. On the right side of the yellow pin, the name + place of attachment will be written in two rows. (At this time, the name is not transmitted to the crew, but the address + the place of attachment is transmitted)
6. Slide to order