From April 1, 2020, we will start supporting various pay apps using the backseat tablet. Initially, various pays will be available on Daiwa Motor Transportation and Kokusai Motor's backseat tablets. (Corresponding taxi companies will be gradually expanded)
[How to use]
1. Please tell the crew in advance that you will pay by payment using the QR code. For au pay, d payment, LINE pay, pay pay, mel pay, Alipay, WeChat pay, etc., you can complete the procedure only when the meter is "pay". S.RIDE Wallet and Ringo Pass can only be processed when the meter is "real car" or "payment".
2. When the meter pays from the actual vehicle, various pay apps are started and the QR code is displayed.
Note 1. Instead of scanning and paying by scanning the QR code, the QR code on the smartphone app is scanned using the camera of the backseat tablet on the taxi side.
Note 2. The app to start is not the S.RIDE app. Click here for compatible pay apps.
3. The tablet in the back seat has changed to the screen below, so press "Launch Camera" at the bottom left.
4. When the camera of the backseat tablet is activated, point the screen of your smartphone at the camera on the upper right of the tablet and shoot the QR code of various pay apps.
5. The backseat tablet will display "Processing". In addition, the payment will be completed when the crew completes the "online payment" payment procedure using the tablet in the front seat.
6. When the payment is completed successfully, the following screen will be displayed along with the amount you paid.