We would like to explain the points you need to be aware of before using Councr.
1. Regarding the timing to link to Concur
Once the payment is complete (get out of the taxi), Concur's electronic receipt will be registered.
2. Re-register the linked electronic receipt
Once you link to Concur, you cannot re-register the linked electronic receipt. Therefore, if you cannot register due to an error, register manually from Concur.
3. Expense type of expense data linked with Concur from S.RIDE app
If there is a taxi expense type in Concur, it will be linked as a "taxi" expense type. If there is no corresponding expense type, it will be linked to Concur as "Undefined", so select the relevant expense type manually.
4. S.RIDE App Concur Concerning Expense Data Payment Types
The payment type of the item linked from S.RIDE is set to "Cash".
5. When the payment amount is corrected when using the S.RIDE app
If you apply to the taxi company to correct or cancel the payment amount after getting off the taxi, the amount already settled in the S.RIDE app will be linked to Concur, so please do not use the corrected amount for settlement application.
Due to system limitations, if you change the payment amount after getting off, you will not be linked to Concur. If you later decide to change your payment amount, use Concur to start a manual ticket. If you make a correction, whether or not you need to receive a receipt (paper receipt) for application for expenses depends on the policy of each company that introduces it, so please check with the accounting staff in advance.
6. Handling of receipts (paper receipts)
If you use Concur payment data or electronic receipts to settle costs, the receipts you receive in the taxi (paper receipts) will be managed according to your company's payment policy. Please check with the account manager of your company in advance.
7. Highway and toll road tolls are not linked to Concur's “Highway Toll” item.