You can issue a receipt from the boarding history of the S.RIDE app by following the steps below. It can be issued from within the app even after getting off, so please use it for expense settlement.
<Notes on use>
The notes on the receipt sent by e-mail are as follows.
- The receipt will be sent from the domain of @sride.co.jp in the form of attaching a PDF file to the email, so please set the domain so that it will not be rejected.
- Paper receipts will not be accepted in the car for the reservation service fee and S.RIDE Premium monthly fee. Only electronic receipts are issued.
- The receipt issued within the S.RIDE app will be sent as a PDF file by e-mail, so please print it out by yourself. Please check in advance whether the printed receipt can be used for expense settlement, etc.
- If you want to use the receipt issued in the S.RIDE app for expense settlement, etc., you cannot use the receipt received in the car. Please discard the receipt you received in the car.
- The total amount of receipts issued within the S.RIDE app will be the amount after applying the pick-up fee, toll road usage fee, disability discount, etc. The breakdown cannot be displayed, so if necessary, please receive a paper receipt from the crew as before.
- If you uninstall or withdraw from the S.RIDE application without registering as a user with an email address and password, we will not be able to restore your account or reissue an electronic receipt. If you need an electronic receipt, we recommend that you register as a user.
<How to use>
Receipts will not be sent automatically, so please perform the following operations each time for the history that needs to be issued.
1.Press the menu button at the top left of the screen and select the boarding history.
2.Select the relevant history and press "Issue Receipt" * Receipts can only be issued by online payment (payment by credit card registered in the S.RIDE app). It cannot be issued for in-car payment. Click here for details on payments for which electronic receipts can be issued.
3． Enter the address you want to include on your receipt. The address registered in the account will be automatically entered as the e-mail address. You can also change your email address.
* We recommend that you register your email address in the S.RIDE app in advance.
4. An email with a PDF file attached will be sent to the email address you entered.
You will receive an email from the address email@example.com. Depending on the mail software, it may be sorted to the junk mail folder, so please check.