When you launch the S.RIDE app, a yellow pin will automatically appear along the road closest to your current location.
If the pick-up pin is not set in the proper position, adjust the pick-up pin (yellow pin position) by yourself.
When calling a taxi in the building
- If necessary, move the pin location closer to the doorway of the building.
- Taxis cannot enter inside or on the premises around the building.Please move the pick-up pin on the road where the car can enter and then slide it to order.
- If the following display is displayed, the GPS accuracy is poor and the current position cannot be grasped properly.Please move it outdoors or adjust the position of the pick-up pin by yourself and then slide it to order.
When calling a taxi outdoors
- When you call a taxi in a place facing a big street, if you slide and order as it is, the taxi may come in the opposite lane.Please check the map of the S.RIDE app to see which lane you want to call a taxi, then set the pick-up pin in the correct lane and slide to order.
When calling to a fixed position every time
- If you want to call a taxi to the same place repeatedly, we recommend that you pick-up point. Please check this out for details.