About coupon code
- The coupon code is a half-width alphanumeric code.
- The coupon code can only be registered once.
- Expired coupon codes cannot be registered.
- If you enter the same coupon code multiple times, you will get an error.
Coupon code registration can only be done once for one account phone number. Even if you recreate your account, you will not be able to get the coupon again.
- Coupon code registration is not applicable to registered users who have dispatched taxi with S.RIDE.
- Only customers who have never been dispatched by S.RIDE are eligible.
About errors when registering coupon codes
<The coupon code has expired. ＞
The coupon code has an expiration date. Expired coupon codes cannot be registered.
<Only those who have never dispatched a vehicle can register. ＞
The first-time dispatch limited coupon cannot be registered because it is limited to those who have never dispatched from S.RIDE.
<This coupon code is invalid. ＞
You cannot register because the coupon code has been entered incorrectly.
<I have already obtained an installation coupon. ＞
The user cannot register because he / she has already registered the coupon from the coupon code.
<Your phone number cannot be registered. ＞
The coupon code of the same coupon is used with the same phone number and cannot be registered.
If you have never registered a coupon code and this error is displayed, please contact us.