About friend referral code
- The refer-a-friend code is a half-width alphanumerical code that starts with f-.
- The refer-a-friend code can only be registered once.
- You cannot register an expired friend referral code.
- If you enter the same refer-a-friend code multiple times, you will get an error.
- You can register the refer-a-friend code only once for one account phone number. Even if you recreate your account, you will not be able to get the coupon again.
- Registration of friend referral code is not applicable to registered users who have been dispatched by S.RIDE. Only customers who have never been dispatched by S.RIDE are eligible.
About error when registering friend referral code
＜This type of coupon can only be registered once with the same phone number.＞
You cannot register because the refer-a-friend code is used with the same phone number. If you haven't registered your refer-a-friend code and you still get this error, please contact us.
＜You have already registered this type of coupon.＞
The user cannot register because he / she has already registered the coupon from the friend referral code or coupon code.
＜You do not meet the conditions for obtaining this coupon. This is for those who are dispatched for the first time on S.RIDE.＞
The friend referral code cannot be registered because it is limited to those who have never been dispatched by S.RIDE.
＜Your referral code has expired.＞
The refer-a-friend code has an expiration date. You cannot register an expired friend referral code.
＜This referral code is invalid.＞
You cannot register because the refer-a-friend code has been entered incorrectly.