In addition to notifications necessary to respond to your call now or reservation order, S.RIDE may also send you notifications to inform you of useful features and services.
- How to change notification settings (iOS)
- How to change notification settings (Android)
Notification required to fulfill your order
Notifications such as vehicle dispatch confirmation, canned message contact from crew members, thank you messages, cancellation notifications, and vehicle change notifications due to accident troubles are notified in the application.
Convenient features and services
We provide information on useful features and services in two different ways.
- Mini Pop-up
- When the S.RIDE application is launched, a notice like the one in the red box may be delivered.
- It will disappear when you press the ✕ symbol in the upper right corner or perform an operation such as ordering a car dispatch.
- Push Notifications
- Regardless of whether the S.RIDE application is activated or not, the following distribution may be made.
- Push notifications will also be sent when discount coupons are given for campaigns, etc.
If you wish to turn off notifications, please refer to How to change notification settings (see below).
How to change notification settings (iOS)
It is not possible to turn off only certain notifications on iOS.
If you follow the steps below to change your notification method, it will apply to both notifications required to fulfill your order and notifications of useful features and services.
- Press "Settings" on iOS (not S.RIDE settings).
- Press "Notifications"
- Press "S.RIDE"
- Change settings
- Allow Notifications: If this is turned off, all notifications will not take place. (On is strongly recommended.)
- Lock screen, Notification Center, and Banner: Each will only be notified by the method that is ✓ and turned on.
- Banner Style: Selecting "Temporary" will automatically close the banner. If you select "persistent," it will remain visible until you open the notification.
- Sound: If on, a notification sound will be played when a notification is received.
- Badge: Not used in S.RIDE, so it does not matter if it is on or off.
How to change notification settings (Android)
In Andoroid, only certain notifications can be turned off. (The names in the following procedure may differ depending on the OS version and model. Also, you may not be able to change the setting)
- Press "Settings" on Android (not S.RIDE settings)
- Press "Apps and Notifications."
- Press "Show all XX apps" and press "S.RIDE
- Press "Notification"
- Change settings
- All S.RIDE notifications: If this is turned off, all notifications will not take place. (On is strongly recommended.)
- default_chanel_name: You can choose to turn on or off the notifications needed to respond to your order. (On is strongly recommended.)
- Useful Info: You can choose to turn on or off notifications for useful features and service announcements.
- Allow Notification Dot: If on, a notification dot will appear on the S.RIDE app icon when you receive a notification from S.RIDE.