S.RIDE Inquiry Form
- Our business hours are weekdays from 10:00 to 17:00.
We accept inquiries 24 hours a day, but please understand that it may take some time for us to reply to your inquiry as we will reply to you sequentially.
- We will reply to you by e-mail, so please be careful not to enter your e-mail address incorrectly. Please note that we will not respond to inquiries other than by e-mail.
Please check the following items before submitting your inquiry
- The personal information you enter will not be used for any purpose other than answering your inquiry.
- Depending on the content of the inquiry, of your personal information entered to solve the problem, your name, contact information (email address, telephone number), date and time of order, boarding location, payment amount, order Please note that the number may be provided to the taxi company.
- The following matters cannot be addressed in this inquiry.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but please contact the taxi company directly.
Inquiries we would like you to contact the taxi company directly
- ・Issuance of paper receipts
- ・Lost and Found in the taxi
- ・If you are not ordering or paying for a vehicle dispatch via S.RIDE app
For information on how to contact the taxi company after drop-off, please click here
- We will send e-mails from "sride.co.jp"or “zendesk.com” domain, but those who have been set to receive refusal cannot receive e-mails. Please set permission to receive from "sride.co.jp" and "zendesk.com" before sending.
- An automatic acceptance e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you provide when the form is submitted. If you do not receive the auto-acceptance email, please check your spam mail box to make sure it has not been received. If it is not in your spam box, please check to make sure your email address is correct and try submitting again.
About Form Selection
- In order to ensure a smooth investigation and response, we ask that you select and submit the form appropriate to the content of your inquiry.
- When you enter your inquiry, the related FAQ will appear at the bottom of the form.